Burfield Financial Planning LTD:
We are a National firm of Independent Financial Advisers who are looking to augment our back office team, by securing an experienced Financial Services Administrator to work in the financial planning department at our head office in Northwich, Cheshire.
You will be working in a professional office environment and provided with a competitive salary package and full support to study further industry exams. You’ll be dealing with a wide variety of administrative tasks within a busy IFA firm, supporting the team of Advisers/Directors
Duties will involve:
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Updating static information – change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
- Archiving documents
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Document Management
- Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability
- Providing exceptional customer service
- General Administration and Quotes / Recommendations
- Competitive salary £15,000 – £22,000 dependant on experience.
- Company pension scheme.
- On-site free parking
Hours of work:
9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday